- Freshly Harvested this Season & Packaged on dedicated Allergen Free equipment in Rhode Island by our Specialy trained staff.
- 100% All Natural = No added trans-fats, No oils, No chemicals, No preservatives, No GMO's, & Nothing artificial!
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein. Low Carb's. Naturally Heart Healthy & Cholesterol Free. Essential piece to any healthy life style!
- Gerbs are Certified Allergen Free: Gluten, Peanut, Tree Nut, Soy, Egg, Milk/Dairy, Sesame, Shellfish & Crustacean FREE!
- Registered Kosher, Vegan & Vegitarian. Roasted, Packaged, & Shipping In USA - Rhode Island's Deliciously Addictive Snack Food!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Gerbs Unsalted Roasted 'Allergen Free' Sunflower Seed Kernels - 12 Pound Deal (12/16oz. Sealed Bags)
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- 17 Grams of High Quality Protein - Supports Muscle Recovery & Growth* - High Concentration of Essential Amino Acids NEW The Benefits of Protein - GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein Complex combines protein from whey, soy, caseinate and egg to provide you with a full spectrum of amino acids. Protein serves as a dietary source of amino acids. The body needs amino acids to build the various proteins used in growth, repair and maintenance of body tissues such as skin, bones & muscles. More specifically, it supplies branched chain amino acids (BCAA) to athletes. BCAA are essential amino acids, which are part of muscle protein. They may preserve muscle glycogen stores and help reduce the amount of protein breakdown during exercise.
- Protein Consumption - Depending on your athletic goals, your protein requirements may vary. Serious athletes should consume approximately one gram of protein per pound of body weight. This should be spread over four to six small meals. Inadequate protein in your diet can limit muscle protein synthesis which can compromise your athletic goals. The amino acids from whey protein move quickly through the digestive system. The consumption of these proteins will result in a rapid rise in blood amino acids and stimulate protein synthesis. Whey Protein Complex can be take immediately before and/or after your workout to support muscle protein synthesis.Typical Amino Acid Profile: †Indicates Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA). * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.